Time To Place Your Bets
Baccarat Strategies & Lady Luck
All set for a game of Baccarat? Got your budget clear in your head, checked out the table limits and you are ready to go. There is no real Baccarat strategy for inviting Lady Luck to be with you at the Baccarat table. Its really about knowing the betting options well and creating your Baccarat strategies from there.
Baccarat is not a card game that requires skill like say Poker, but of luck. Once a bet is placed on either Banker, Player, or Tie, the game’s gone from your control. Unlike other casino games such as Poker online, there are no decisions you can make that will affect the outcome of the hand. The best baccarat strategy is to know the game’s rules and what happens when you place a bet.
Baccarat Strategies For Playing Online Baccarat For Real Money
We have looked at the bets than can placed on our play Baccarat page.
Worth remembering that for any Baccarat strategies, when placing your bet before the cards are dealt, you can also place side bets when playing online at this time.
Counting The Points
Take some time to learn this essential component to playing Baccarat, before heading to an online Live casino to play with real money or considering any form of Baccarat strategy.
The picture cards, Jack, Queen & King count as zero, and if the total is over 10 then the left-hand digit is dropped. For example, 19 becomes 9 and a winning hand! (the 1 is dropped), 17 becomes 7 etc.
If the hands are worth both 8 and 9 are called “naturals”, where 9 beats 8. When the Player hand or the Banker hand has a natural 8 or 9 the natural hand wins over lower point hands.
Side Bets In Baccarat Online
You win if the first two cards dealt too Player & Banker form a pair. Example, Banker gets Queen of Spades & the Player gets Queen of Diamonds
This win is when the first two cards on either Player or Banker’s hand form a pair from the same suit.
This win is when the two cards on either the Player’s hand or the Banker’s hand form a pair.
Big Bet is a winner when the total of cards to Player or Banker makes 5 or 6. The Small pays out if that total is 4.
Baccarat Strategy - What Happens When A Third Card Dealt?
A third card may come into play, in certain circumstances and depending on the which Baccarat Variation you are using. With the Player hand – If the total of the cards before them is 5 or less, another card is dealt. The Banker hand hold a few more roles apply to when a third hand can be dealt.
- With a total of 2, another card is drawn does not matter what the third card of the Player is.
- With a total of 3, another card is drawn unless the third card of the Player is 8.
- With a total of 4 another card is drawn unless the third card of the Player is ),1, 8 or 9.
- With a total of 5, another card is drawn unless the third card of the Player is 4, 5, 6 or 7.
This information can be found on your screen but it can be distracting. Learn them if you want to devise Baccarat strategies
Baccarat Strategies - Betting And Payouts
Real money betting is exciting, thrilling and nail-biting. You need to understand the payouts on your bets in order to deduce any Baccarat strategies
- By placing a bet on the Player and win, you will receive a 1:1 payout, so a £5 bet would pay back £10 (£5 win plus your original £5 stake).
- Bet on the Banker and win, pays out 1:1 but you have to pay a 5% commission back to the casino. The commission is because the Banker has a statistical edge over the Player.
- Betting on the Tie – the least likely of all outcomes, but it does pay 8:1, so your £5 bet would see a return of £45